Are you . . .
- New to the gluten-free or allergen-free lifestyle and learning to make foods that are free of wheat/gluten, tree nuts, peanuts, eggs, soy, dairy, fish, shellfish, and/or sesame?
- Adjusting to a Paleo/Primal/SCD diet?
- Trying out a gluten-free/casein-free diet for treatment of autism spectrum disorder or behavioral issues?
- Having visitors with food allergies over to your house, and you have no idea what to make them?
- Used to dealing with your food restrictions, but tired of making the same meals over and over?
- Wishing you could make healthy, fabulous-tasting meals that keep you and your family satisfied?
My motto for cooking with limitations is this: Don’t just survive—thrive!
Tilth’s Thrive! Gluten-Free/Allergen-Free Cooking Classes are tailor-made just for you! These cooking classes will teach you how to recognize, shop for, and prepare the food that will keep you and your family safe, healthy, and satisfied.
Note: All classes feature local, organic, grass-fed, pastured, sustainably created or raised products when possible.
Schedule of Upcoming Classes:
Tilth has moved! As of October 2011, we are now located in Silicon Valley in the San Francisco Bay Area. We will post new classes as we develop new connections with local kitchens.
Do you have a group that wants instruction in the art of gluten-free and/or allergen-free cooking? Contact me to discuss how we can work together in your kitchen.
Remember: don’t just survive—thrive!
Find Out About Upcoming Classes
To be notified about new classes, sign up for my monthly newsletter—it includes one of my favorite recipes from the last month, new gluten- and allergen-free products, and upcoming Tilth events, including classes! Just put your email in the box below: